Thursday, January 29, 2009

Assignment #118 - All You Add Is Love (Purina Dog Chow)

Memory Verse: Psalms 127:3 (New Living Translation)
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Intro: This week we continue with shaking things up a bit. Children are often so pure in what they say. There is no sugar coating it, they just say it as they see it. Their thoughts can make us laugh, touch our hearts and open our eyes.

Assignment: This week are going to do an “Interview With Mom” and post it to your blog. There are a list of questions below to interview your children with. Feel free to add your own questions or remove any question you don’t want to use. You will then ask your children the questions and post the answers that they give you.

WHAT DOES MOM ALWAYS SAY TO YOU?

DD9 - Time to do school.
DD4- Go clean up my room.

WHAT MAKES MOM HAPPY?

DD9 - When we are all as a family playing games.
DD4 - To go have fun and play games with our family.

WHAT MAKES MOM SAD?

DD9 - When mommy and daddy fight.
DD4 - To not listen. (I think she meant when she didn't listen.)

HOW DOES MOM MAKE YOU LAUGH?

DD9 - When you tickle me.
DD4 - Let me think, By playing games

HOW OLD IS MOM?

DD9 - In your 20's.
DD4 - I don't know.


HOW TALL IS MOM?

DD9 - 4 to 5 feet
DD4 - I don't know

WHAT DOES MOM LIKE TO DO?

DD9 - Like to milk your goats
DD4 - Play with us.

WHAT IS MOM’S JOB?

DD9 - Staying home and taking care of me and my sister and making sure daddy has food when he gets home.
DD4 - To clean up the house.

WHAT IS MOM’S FAVORITE FOOD?

DD9 - That stuff you make with lettuce cheese and turkey in it.
DD4 - Eggs

HOW DO YOU KNOW MOM LOVES YOU?

DD9 - Cause she stays home with us.
DD4 - Cause we play games together.

This was so much fun. They didn't answer how I thought they would. I really don't play games with them that much so maybe I need to start playing more games so they feel loved and see that I am happy.

Thanks for this assignment.

2 comments:

L2L said...

how neat, you should scrap the answers!!! thanks for stopping by. Got the pattern from Wal-mart its 5151 by Simplicity. and it is so Easy , just like the package says!!!!

Unknown said...

Great interview! Kid are so cute!

MrsKerri
http://www.heartprintcottage.blogspot.com