Thursday, October 2, 2008

BFS- KEEW YKCAW …oops..WACKY WEEK!

This is WACKY WEEK here at Blogger Friend School! Everything is wacky fun! This week YOU, the student, get to share something of your choice that is little “Wacky”!!!
Have you done something crazy in your homeschool? Do you fingerpaint with your toes? Do you let your children do your hair? Do you wear your pajamas during homeschool? Oh, the list is endless, but it’s up to you and how much fun you want to have.
To make it even “wackier” (not sure if it’s really a word, but hey, we don’t check spelling this week at BFS either!!!…..try and type some or all of your post sdrawkcab. (backwards!)
!keew gnixaler dna nuf a siht ekaM
(…and forwards…Make this a fun and relaxing week!)


At this moment I feel as if I am a failure as a mom. I have been racking my brain since Tuesday when I read the assignment for this week. This sounds so dumb, but I am a hunter and yesterday I was in my tree stand trying to think of something we do that is fun. Now this should come easy, but it hasn't for me. I can't think of anything. There are days that my daughter has done her schoolwork in her pajamas only due to the fact that I was to lazy to tell her to go and get dressed or got tired of asking. We do laugh but there isn't something specific that we do that is wacky. Somedays we do chase each other around the house and play monsters. AT one time we were playing hide and go seek at night, that was fun.

I always tend to be goofy around other people but not my kids. Well I can see this is an area that God and I need to work on. Need not to be so serious and worried about everything that needs to be accomplished and spend some time just being wacky.

Jenni

3 comments:

Sombra said...

Jenni, so you don't think sitting in your hunting blind thinking about a BFS assignment is wacky? lol What are you hunting? My son went moose hunting, and if they get a moose, they'll get a bear afterwards. He's gone as an observer with another homeschool dad - they're hunting with bow and arrow. I'm feeling a little mama worry - not about the hunting, but because he bought new boots specifically for this trip - and he left them at home. I feel badly for him, and I hope his feet are warm and dry.

Mrs. Arbmos
BFS Teacher

Sheri said...

I hear ya, it is easier to be goofy with others....harder with our own sometimes. The hide and go seek at night sounds like fun-we'll have to try that! Blessings, Sheri

Shanna said...

I could use help in this area as well. I'm hoping to glean some wisdom from the other bloggers this week!