Friday, March 19, 2010

Need to blog here more often

Well lately I have been blogging at my other blog. It is at www.homesteadblogger.com/traditionalcooking. I plan to start using this blog though.

Lets just start fresh with today. Today seemed like a never ending day. I got a lot done but it just never seems like enough and it also doesn't seem like I spend enough time doing the things I want to do with my girls. I haven't figured out how to work it all in.

I have been trying to cook more recipes from Nourishing Traditions. I really am learning a lot. Thursday I went to a mini Nourishing Traditions conference at Angie's house with Living off the Grid. She did a great job and today I was newly inspired. I made some chicken broth, soaked some oatmeal, and made Irish oatmeal for the kids for breakfast. We all liked it but my youngest but she is picky (not always it just depends on her mood).

Let's see what else did I get done. Moved my youngest daughter into her room. It was under construction and my dh finished it up this week. I picked up around the house. Of course homeschooled and made food.

My favorite part of the day was going for a walk with my dh. I was exhausted but it was great to have time to talk to him and discuss our days.

If you stop by please leave a note to let me know.

God Bless

Jenni

No comments: