Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wow, all I can say is Wow

This is an amazing book. I loved it. The storyline is amazing and fun to keep reading. You don't want to put it down. The only complaint I could possibly have for this book is that it leaves you hanging. I don't know if I can wait till the fall to find out what will happen to this double love story. What will happen, ugh?

The story is of a girl named Rhoda. She has a gift that allows her to feel when something is going to happen. Her family has now moved to Maine to start an apple orchard/canning business with the King family. Things were looking good but it is funny how a persons past can catch up to them.

Rhoda is in love with Jacob who has a secret that he has not dealt with. Samuel is in love with Rhoda but she hasn't told him. Leah is thinking of leaving the Amish and Landon is not sure if he loves Rhoda but is having fun getting to know her. Sounds like a fun book, oh it is.

This book will not leave you wanting for more. Ok, maybe it will. It will leave you wanting to know what happens and if there will be a happy ending. 

Here is a great video to check out that gives you and idea about what the book is about. 

You can also read the first chapter of the book here.  

I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars. I was given a copy from Waterbrook Multnomath to review for free. I was not paid for my opinion.

I absolutely love to read Amish fiction. There is something about jumping into a book that takes you back in time. I love the closeness of their families. I love the old ways. I love how they are back to the basics of life. I usually choose an Amish fiction book because I know I will not be disappointed.

No comments: