Friday, August 22, 2008

The beginning

Here is the start of my new blog. Hopefully this will be fun and a great experience.

I am going to introduce myself. I am a 30 something mother of 2. I am a SAHM. I homeschool both of my children. They are 8 and 4. My oldest daughter is starting 3rd grade this year. My youngest daughter is learning her alphabet (when she wants to). Still working on getting her used to doing school.

We live on a small farm. (Well I consider it a farm since we have a lot of animals. We have a lot of animals according to my hubby but I consider it just the right amount. WE have 2 goats, that we milk. We have 12 chickens, 2 rabbits, 1 dog, and a cat.

My goals are to try to be a godly mother to my children. Work on my patience. Also to try to battle the rising cost of groceries. I also try to cook only whole foods, so that makes it even more of a challenge.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning from all of you.

No comments: