Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Reading a good book

Lately I have been reading a good book "Created to be his Helpmeet" by Debi Pearl. I am really learning a lot from it. So far I am to chapter 8 and really feel like this book is vital to help my marriage. My marriage isn't really struggling but this has really opened my eyes to see what I need to do different. If your marriage is at all seeming down in the dumps you might want to check out this book. So far I learned that I need to look at my attitude. That Joy is almost infectious. I have noticed that if I just greet my dh with a smile and geniunely care about him and his day, it makes a big difference. Also I have tried to really let him know how much we appreciate him. I can already tell this is giong to be a soul searching and soul changing book.

I will try to continue to post on the book

Jenni

No comments: